A visit to St. Vincent is not complete without a coastal cruise to the north side of the Island. You will get to experience some of the most amazing views this island has to offer. See the fishing villages and picturesque coastline as you make your way to the very north of St. Vincent’s mountainous coastline, passing through wallilabou and see the areas where the movie “Pirates of the Caribbean” was filmed. Take a photo of yourself in one of the coffins or simply imitate ‘Captain Jack Sparrow’. View the volcano from a distance and its impressive lava flows, pass by the exit of the Bat Cave looking out for its furry, winged inhabitants, then relax and enjoy the clear visibility as we snorkel at Mt.Wynne Beach. After lunch, enjoy some of the best rum punch, made specially for you.
- Boat Cruise to Leward Coast.
- Sight seeing the mountainous coastline and fishing villages.
- Visit The Pirates of the Caribbean film set.
- Stop at the exit to the Bat Cave.
- Snorkel at Mt.Wynne Beach