The Vermont nature trail starts near the top of Buccament Valley and leads through lush rainforest and plantations. The trail is approximately 2 miles (3.5 km) long, and offer visitors a breath-taking panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, with majestic cliffs that reach for the sky, giving way to sweeping valley below, this creates the perfect habitat for the protected national bird of St Vincent and the Grenadines The Amazona Guildingii and many other interesting species like the Black Hawk, Cocoa Thrush, the Crested Hummingbird, Redcapped Green Tanager and Green Heron. Ambient temperatures and abundant rainfall give rise to profusion in the growth of vegetation with an amazing variety of tropical flora and fauna. The trail ascends to the lookout and offers great hiking for all ages and abilities.
- Collect Passengers from the hotel .
- Travel to Vermont Nature trails.
- Hike the trails.
- Return transportation to hotel.
- Get up close and personal with the Islands wild life
- This is one of the major habitats of our national bird, the Vincy parrot – Amazona Guildingii.
- You would also get to view various species of flora and fauna.
- Hike through well-maintained path of lush evergreen rain forest.
- This trail is approximately 2 mile long and involves hiking.
High - 4 of 5
Included in Tour
- Transportation from your hotel to Vermont Nature Trails.
- Entry fee to the trail.
- light drinks and snacks.
- Return transportation to your hotel.