Dark View Falls This very short hiking adventure is packed with excitement as well as stunning natural beauty, with the reward of arriving at one of St. Vincent's most accessible and picturesque waterfalls. An uncommon experience for one site, St Vincect’s Dark View Falls is a unique attraction not yet fully explored. The geology and hydrology giving existence to this twin falls and the vegetation are also part of the site′s heritage. The trail leading to the lower falls is relatively flat and easily accessible with a footbridge constructed of bamboo. The lower falls is a very refreshing shower approximately 104 ft high. The trail from the lower falls to the upper falls is 520 ft long with a little more hiking. This one has a larger pool for swimming. Lay back relax and enjoy the best of nature.
- Collect Passengers from the hotel .
- travel to the Leeward side of the Island.
- Sightseeing the Leeward coast.
- Swim, Relax and enjoy the refreshing waters of Dark View Falls.
- Return to hotel.
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Leeward coast.
- A chance to have a dip in one of natures swimming pools.
This tour does not require a high level of fitness, your transportation will take you directly to the Water Fall. However there is a steep climb to the second fall that can be very demanding on your legs.
Medium - 3 of 5
Included in Tour
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Transport to Dark View Falls.
- Entry fee to the falls.
- light drinks and snacks.